19 for Life is a 501(c)(3) foundation devoted to providing help to children and their families with health disabilities to get them through their medical odysseys.
The mission of 19 for Life is to make a meaningful difference in the lives of children and their families who are coping with cancer or other serious illnesses.
We achieve this goal through a variety of means including:
- Spreading awareness of childhood cancer
- Granting scholarships to student athletes who have overcome physical adversity
- Assisting families financially while their child undergoes medical treatment
- Hosting fun, uplifting social outings for children and their family members
- Connecting families with various beneficial Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford programs such as CHEERS and AYA
October 23, 2021
Wine Tasting at Joseph George
January 30, 2022
15th Annual Bocce Tournament