19 for Life is a 501(c)(3) foundation devoted to providing help to children and their families with health disabilities to get them through their medical odysseys.
The mission of 19 for Life is to make a meaningful difference in the lives of children and their families who are coping with cancer or other serious illnesses.
We achieve this goal through a variety of means including:
- Spreading awareness of childhood cancer
- Granting scholarships to student athletes who have overcome physical adversity
- Assisting families financially while their child undergoes medical treatment
- Hosting fun, uplifting social outings for children and their family members
- Connecting families with various beneficial Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford programs such as CHEERS and AYA
April 10, 2022
15th Annual Bocce Tournament