The mission of 19 for Life is to make a meaningful difference in the lives of children and their families who are coping with cancer or other serious illnesses.
We achieve this goal through a variety of means including:
- Spreading awareness of childhood cancer
- Granting scholarships to student athletes who have overcome physical adversity
- Assisting families financially while their child undergoes medical treatment
- Hosting fun, uplifting social outings for children and their family members
- Connecting families with various beneficial Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford programs such as CHEERS and AYA
Sunday January 28, 2018 · 10am-5pm
12th Annual Bocce Tournament is SOLD OUT!
Thank you to our Tournament Sponsors: ONE WORK PLACE and WELLS FARGO BANK
As well as our Title Sponsors: Akrop/Frandsen/MLBPA, Arthur J. Gallagher and Co., Bill Hamilton Roofing, Handlery Hotels, Heritage Bank, JJ Albanese, Johanson and Yau and Olander Company